We are seeking a Process Engineer for our client, a leader in Metal Fabrication with multiple locations in the US and Canada. This is a permanent, Direct Hire position based in Lexington, offering full benefits on day 31 (including Medical, Dental, Vision and more), and a competitive salary range based on experience level! This is an excellent opportunity for any candidate, whether entry-level and eager to learn, or experienced and pursuing new career potential. Our client is willing to train and develop qualified candidates in order to fulfill the responsibilities of planning, directing and coordinating manufacturing processes in the industrial plant. If you feel you would be a good fit for this position and could successfully fulfill the duties listed below, apply today!
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency
- Confer with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
- Confer with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials or parts, and evaluate products according to specifications and quality standards
- Identify and lead/facilitate Kaizen events as needed
- Ensure all processes are documented and have SOP s and standard work
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Apply statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor' s degree from four-year college or university, OR 1-2 years of related experience and/or training
- Excellent technical skills
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Dedicated work ethic and attention to detail
Submit your resume today to llineberry@theresource.Com.
If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login' and can then apply directly to this posting.