We are assisting our custom retail display client in their search for a Production Coordinator to join their team in High Point! This is an exciting Direct Hire opportunity to join a company guided by the principles of response, quality and integrity. The role of Production Coordinator will be within the warehouse, responsible for staying on the floor supervising and keeping employees on task. This opportunity offers a competitive salary range and benefits package, and qualified candidates would ideally have past experience in the permanent display industry. If you are pursuing new opportunities and feel you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to speak with you!
- Supervise and coordinate production, overseeing production lines and ensuring quality of product
- Track labor costs and analyze data as needed
- Manage workers to ensure they meet performance goals
- Maintain warehouse and shop cleanliness
- Bachelor s degree in a related field, such as industrial technology, industrial engineering or business administration is a plus
- Very high attention to detail
- Mechanically inclined and able to understand production lines and flow
- Ability to direct a diverse group of teams and to multitask effectively
- Experience in the permanent display industry is preferred
- Excellent time management skills, problem solving ability, and interpersonal communication skills
Submit your resume online to be considered for this position.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login', and can then apply directly to this posting.