We' re seeking a Production Operator to join our client, a leading textile company specializing in the production of mattress fabrics and covers, located in Winston-Salem! This is opportunity is 12-hour, 1st shift (7: 00am-7: 00pm) with a pay rate of $11.50 per hour, and the position may be Temp-to-Hire for standout candidates. Responsibilities of this role include running the Taslan production line and yarn production, under the supervision of the Technician. If you have previous manufacturing experience, preferably with textiles, we' d love to speak with you!
- String up taslan lines
- Inspect, label, transport, and palletize finished taslan bobbins
- Gather and record waste of taslan lines
- Use a computer program to calculate net weight of a finished pallet
- Label and record finished pallets
- Use a utility knife or hot knife to remove waste from cores
- Use a forklift to transport and wrap finished pallets
- Use a baler to bale waste
- Sweep and mop the floors around the machines, and general cleaning of machines
- Work together with the technician to perform duties as assigned
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts
- Dexterous, and comfortable standing, bending, and climbing steep stairs many times a day
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment, including Steel toe shoe (provided)
- Comfortable working around moderate noise, multi-level machines, heat, and oil mist
Submit your application online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please CALL or TEXT our office at 336.896.1000.