Our Direct Hire team is now hiring an experienced Research & Development Engineer for our client, a medical device manufacturer located in Winston-Salem! The primary responsibility of this role is to design, test and technically document the feasibility, construction and production process of new and/or changed medical products. This is a Permanent, Direct-Hire opportunity to join a company that values different backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, and the ideal candidate will have a degree in Engineering along with related experience. If you feel you could successfully carry out the duties listed below, apply today!
- Design of analog and digital electronics including PCB design
- Design of embedded systems within medical device
- Approximately 75% of the time is spent in a normal office environment requiring sitting and moving around the building, or in a " clean" environment Production setting, requiring protective clothing and safety glasses
- Approximately 25% of the time is spent in travel to various hospitals, physicians offices and public places
- Strong working knowledge of IEC 60601 and collateral standards, including EMC testing
- Electronic troubleshooting, including use of standard measurement equipment (multi-meters, oscilloscopes)
- Manufacture and test of Medical Electronic Equipment
- Familiarity with QS requirements for medical (CFR 820, ISO13485, EN14971)
- Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field; MS preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of engineering work experience in the medical device field
- Ability to work independently and remain self-motivated
- Experience and understanding of the validation process
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
Submit your resume online to be considered for this position!
If you have previously applied with us, you can access your profile by clicking ' Employee Login', and can apply directly to this position.