We' re seeking a Research Information Specialist to join our client, a leader in market research, in their Winston-Salem headquarters! This entry-level position is an excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity, offering a competitive salary with potential increase based on experience level. The working schedule is typically 8: 00am-5: 00pm, and candidates must be flexible to work some evenings and/or weekends as required to meet client deadlines. This company is a dynamic, full-service marketing research consultancy providing strategic insight, knowledge and direction to a diverse client base. They offer the opportunity to work with leading technology and highly experienced professionals in a collaborative, team-focused environment, and are passionate about providing clients with innovative solutions and actionable insights. Responsibilities of this position include creating marketing research questionnaires (using proprietary software) and performing ongoing tasks related to QA and survey data coordination. Do you have strong math skills? Do you like solving puzzles? Are analytical ability and excellent attention to detail among your core skills? If so, you may be a great fit. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who loves technology and data, if this sounds like you and you feel you meet the requirements below, we' d love to hear from you!
- Review and understand marketing research questionnaires prepared by the team and/or clients and provide feedback regarding design objectives, challenges and issues
- Implement and test questionnaires using in house tools
- Organize, manipulate and manage data files from clients and other sources
- Oversee the execution of projects using in-house tools
- Generate reports from questionnaire data collection results by following specifications provided by project manager(s)
- Quality assurance tasks including checking one s own work and work done by peers
- Generate data containing results of research projects
- Continuous communication with team members and support staff regarding status of technical aspects of projects
- Respond to requests for data and changes to questionnaires/deliverables
- Communicate with necessary internal support groups and account management on an ongoing basis to advise regarding project status and schedule/schedule changes
- Strong aptitude in skills such as logical thinking, analytical reasoning, process mapping
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to superior quality work
- Critical thinking ability, skilled in questioning results and taking the initiative to investigate the why
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, and a collaborative team member
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required
- SQL knowledge strongly is preferred
- Market research experience is helpful
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information. If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login', and can then apply directly to this posting.