We are assisting our client in their search for a Sales Representative to join their team in Lexington, with the responsibility of developing new sales strategies and attracting new clients! This company has been in existence for more than 125 years, and their products demonstrate effectiveness to customers throughout the world in a variety of fields, including automotive, heating a& air conditioning, medical engineering, safety engineering, shipbuilding, electrical appliance, machine manufacturing, plant engineering, and energy & process industries. This is a permanent, Direct Hire Opportunity to join a progressive company, and candidates are offered excellent benefits and a competitive salary range!
The Field Sales Representative will source new sales opportunities and close sales to meet company quotas, playing a key a key role in increasing income and revenue. Responsibilities include managing & negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services, as well as researching sales competition. This company produces a turnkey product, so this role will be responsible for the sale process from the raw materials to the finished product! The ideal candidate will be based in Lexington, NC, but will be available for frequent travel as the position requires. If you are eager to take the next step in your career with an innovative and longstanding company, we' d love to speak with you!
- Create customer sales using various methods (cold calling, door-to-door, presentations, etc.)
- Develop sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer skills and needs, and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet Company sales targets
- Research accounts and generate/follow-up throughout the sales process
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database internationally
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
- Proven sales experience, including working with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001 is a plus
- Knowledge of gaskets, technical textiles, expansion joints, insulation materials is a plus
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 562 Valley Rd. Mocksville, to be considered for this position.
For additional information, please call our office at 336.751.5179 or contact mstowe@theresource.Com