We' re now hiring a Distribution Center Shipping Clerk for our client, a family-owned and operated food flavoring business in Greensboro! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a 1st shift (8: 00am-5: 00pm) working schedule, offering a pay rate of $15.00 per hour! The primary responsibilities of this role include reviewing inventory, and creating and printing necessary documents for the transfer and shipment of inventory. The ideal candidate will be someone with good math aptitude and an understanding of manufacturing purchase procedures. If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity and feel you meet the requirements below, apply today!
- Review inventory selected for shipment to ensure it meets the customer parameters
- Transfer the inventory from rack location to designated staging area
- Create shippers in Dynamics SL
- Print packing slip, COAs and necessary documents for shipment
- Typing speed of 50 words per minute
- High School diploma or equivalent, with some college
- Good math aptitude
- Understanding of manufacturing purchase procedures
- Understanding of company product codes and terminology
- Must successfully pass all job specific testing and pre-employment screening
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate through written instruction and or data entry
- Comfortable consistently lifting 50 lbs.
- Must complete the Company s Confidentiality Agreement
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position.