We' re seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish)Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our client, a Payroll & Human Resources solutions company located in High Point! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity offering an excellent pay rate, with a standard 1st shift (8: 00am-5: 00pm) schedule! The responsibilities of this role include sourcing candidates, posting and advertising open positions, conducting screenings and interviews, and performing all on-boarding tasks and new hire orientations.
If you are skilled at networking and have a resume supporting your effective recruiting capabilities, we' d love to speak with you! Submit your resume to be considered for this exciting opportunity to advance your career.
- Use independent judgment to maintain the continuous resume flow for the recruiting and selection of highly qualified employees for assigned areas
- Develop and administer sourcing strategies for identifying and recruiting potential new hires
- Ensure all positions are internally and externally posted and routed accordingly to provide a pool of qualified candidates
- Act as a liaison to all sourcing contacts
- Place advertising with vendors to ensure compliance with federal and state guidelines and company policies
- Participate in all recruiting programs
- Maintain relationships with all sources including temporary employment agencies, placement offices and outreach recruiting programs to attract a pool of qualified candidates for current and future open positions
- Use effective and professional communication skills in order to deliver and gather information, project a positive company image, and to attract candidates
- Conduct screening of resumes and initial phone or in person interviews
- Refer candidates for the next level of interviews
- Conduct and train other personnel on the process of screening, testing and interviewing in a professional and effective manner
- Conduct reference checks, communicate status of selection process to applicants, and extend employment offers to candidates
- Conduct new hire orientation, new supervisor on-boarding calls and re-recruiting calls to ensure the recruiting process is complete
- Interact with hiring managers and candidates regarding status of openings to ensure recruiting process is being followed
- Respond to inquires from associates field recruiting and applicants pertaining to staffing activities and career opportunities
- Work closely with Hiring Managers in order to determine interviewing effectiveness and discuss staffing issues in each organization
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience as a Recruiter
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship/networking ability
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position.