We are now hiring a Tester for our client, a metal fabrication company located in Welcome! The primary responsibilities of this role include working with the Engineering Department to test mechanical and electrical systems that will meet or exceed customer expectations. This opportunity is Temp-to-Hire, 1st Shift (7: 00am-3: 30pm) and offers a pay rate of $15.00 per hour! If you have at least 3 years of electrical manufacturing experience and knowledge of PLC programming, you would be a great fit - submit your resume today!
- Perform mechanical and electrical tests on products per controlled documentation
- Responsible for documentation of test data
- Ensure electrical testing is done in a safe manner
- Comply with company rules and regulations
- 2 year Electrical Degree or equivalent training is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in electrical manufacturing is essential
- Must be highly motivated and willing to work with your hands
- Knowledge of PLC programming is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to follow blueprints and read electrical diagrams
- Ability to build from drawings and reverse engineering is a plus
- Comfortable working with high voltage
- Willing to work weekends and overtime as needed
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position.