We are assisting our high-tech products and solutions client in their search for a Wood Shop Supervisor to join their Lexington team! Qualified candidates will have a working knowledge of wood construction and strong experience with power tools, saws and wood shop machines. This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity working 1st shift (7: 00am - 4: 30pm Monday-Thursday & 7: 00am -11: 00am on Friday) with overtime as required, and offering a pay rate of $15.00 per hour! If you feel you meet the requirements below and would be a good fit for this progressive and innovative company, apply today!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Great math skills including knowledge of measurement and the metric system
- Strong experience with power tools, saws, and wood shop machines
- Demonstrated ability to work with wood/styrofoam to create 3D shapes
- Ability to follow Work Instructions
- Working knowledge of wood construction and Full size Form building
- Excellent communication skills
- Management skills are a plus
Submit your resume online, or in person at 562 High Valley Rd. Mocksville, to be considered for this position.