830 NE 25th St Winston-Salem, NC 27105 US
- Support efforts to maintain an image and corporate identity that is rooted in the company's rich history, but fresh and current at all times
- A commitment to understand the people, process, and projects that we are marketing
- Works in conjunction with business development to deliver on strategic objectives and execute on customer capture plans
- Manage and coordinate proposal process
- Develop proposals including typing, editing, reproduction, binding and mailing, to ensure that all RFQ/RFP criteria are met
- Manage the preparation and draft the content of proposals, SOQs, letters of interest and responses to inquiries
- Maintain proposal content database to include content, headshots, project information, employee information, and project photography
- Assist with regional, divisional, or departmental presentations
- Assist graphics coordinator in creating print and electronic promotional materials consistent with an overall marketing and business plan, and update on a regular basis
- Coordinate marketing efforts and provide a communication link across departments
- Assist in development of image and corporate identity
- Manage implementation of the firm’s marketing plan
- Ensure consistency of our corporate identity and messaging
- Manage updates to social media sites
- Responsible for writing and updating social media all content
- Assist Director in preparing and coordinating PR materials (articles, award submissions, etc.)
- Write/update press releases, articles, etc. as required
- Coordinate publishing of all PR materials to ensure consistency with Marketing Plan
- Develop systems to extract, categorize and retrieve information related to consultants, personnel, projects, prior proposals, boilerplate, visuals, mailing lists and promotional items
- Write journal articles and/or newsletters to generate publicity for the firm in conjunction with the Director
- A BS degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Public Relations, or other related majors.
- Experience working with a CRM software (Cosential or similar), graphic design/layout software (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop or similar)
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Power Point
While we appreciate all inquires, only qualified candidates will be contacted with further information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sharon has always enjoyed working with people, and as a Direct Hire Recruiter and Executive Placement Specialist, she gets to do that every day.
Sharon loves helping someone find their dream job and making it happen for them. It's very rewarding when she can help someone struggling in their current role to find a new one that fits them better. Sharon gets excited by the challenge of finding candidates who have all the skills and experience needed for a position and the right personality for the company culture.
Best 30 seconds of advice you've ever been given: "When backing up a trailer, camper, or boat, put your hand at the bottom of the steering wheel, not the top, and turn the wheel in the direction you want the trailer to go."
What's something people would be surprised to know about you: "I hold the rank of Second-Degree Black Belt in American Freestyle Karate"