AM Maintenance Technician
118 Lexington Parkway Lexington, NC 27295 US
The Resource is hiring a Maintenance Technician for our client, a manufacturer of lumber and wood products, located in Lexington, NC. This is a permanent, Direct-Hire opportunity that offers a competitive salary and has a 12-hour day shift opening (7:00am-7:00pm). and a12- hour night shift opening (7:00pm-7:00am). The Maintenance Technician would be responsible for conducting quality assessments, scheduling repairs, maintaining inventory, and developing preventative maintenance procedures. Ideal candidates for this role should have a willingness to learn, have experience reading measuring materials, and able to read prints and diagrams for electrical troubleshooting. If you're seeking an opportunity to jump start your career in maintenance, apply today!
- Perform electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks on industrial machinery and equipment.
- Troubleshoot electrical circuits, diagnose malfunctions and perform necessary repairs.
- Conduct preventive maintenance inspections to identify potential issues and ensure optimal equipment performance.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and technical manuals to effectively troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Handle the maintenance and repair of input/output screens on Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs).
- Familiarity with input/output lights on Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and their troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with production and automation teams to ensure the smooth operation of automation systems.
- Conduct regular inspections to identify and address any safety hazards or risks.
- Utilize welding skills when required for repairs or modifications.
- Experience with grinders and saws is a plus for occasional fabrication or modification tasks.
- Proven experience as an Industrial Maintenance Technician or similar role.
- Proficient in both electrical and mechanical maintenance work.
- Strong knowledge of mechatronics principles, even without a formal degree.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and technical manuals.
- Skilled in troubleshooting electrical circuits and performing repairs.
- Familiarity with input/output screens on HMIs and their maintenance.
- Knowledge of input/output lights on PLCs and troubleshooting.
- Experience with welding techniques for repairs and modifications.
- Familiarity with grinders and saws is desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong commitment to workplace safety.
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 815 MLK Jr. Blvd. (Raleigh Rd.) Lexington, to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245