Greensboro, NC 27406
- Prepare monthly journal entries, balance sheet and bank reconciliations in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Provide analysis with supporting schedules and documentation.
- Balance out sub-ledger reports to the general ledger; Reconcile accounts for the fiscal month and year end closings
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Provide requested documentation for annual audit, tax and other external inquiries
- Cross train/back up the estimator/production control Coordinator and accounts payable positions
- Analyze and review accounting data reports and respond to management inquiries
- Interim key data into our AS400 system along with generating monthly reports for sales, cost of goods sold, waste, inventories, etc
- Work closely with Controller regarding upcoming projects regarding budgeting, property taxes, expenditures analysis and our retirement savings and profit sharing plan
- Maintain compliance with AIB and BRC requirements and the PSQMS
- Adheres to GMP requirements and reports any potential food safety hazards as per procedures
- Bachelors in Accounting is required
- Familiar with Product Safety and Quality Management Systems (PSQMS)
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize key responsibilities
- Excel savvy and provide effective problem solving solutions
- High integrity and ethical conduct
- CPA license and Experience going through an ERP implementation system conversion is preferred
- Experience with Radius ERP system a plus
- Must have valid passport as will be required to travel to Canada for training on new computer system
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.510.7700.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.