Alarm Installation Tech
Richmond, VA 23173 | DirectHire
- Ability to travel for up to a week at a time (Company provided vehicle, Per Diem expenses for travel days are included) PLEASE NOTE: Overnight travel is required for this position
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record and
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screening and testing
- Ability to climb ladders, lift up to 50 pounds, and practice safety policies and procedures
- Willing to pitch in and get the job done
- Experience supervising a team is a plus
- Medical/Dental & 401k retirement savings plan (with match)
- Competitive salary based on experience and certifications
- Paid vacation and company holiday time
- Tuition reimbursement and opportunities to receive Low Electrical and Alarm Licenses
- Opportunities to move into service manager & leadership positions
Submit your resume online to be considered for this position.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information . If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login', and can then apply directly to this posting.