Alarm System Installation Technician
Richmond, VA 23173
- Ability to travel for up to a week at a time (Company provided vehicle, Per Diem expenses for travel days are included) PLEASE NOTE: Overnight travel is required for this position
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record and
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screening and testing
- Ability to climb ladders, lift up to 50 pounds, and practice safety policies and procedures
- Willing to pitch in and get the job done
- Experience supervising a team is a plus
- Medical/Dental & 401k retirement savings plan (with match)
- Competitive salary based on experience and certifications
- Paid vacation and company holiday time
- Tuition reimbursement and opportunities to receive Low Electrical and Alarm Licenses
- Opportunities to move into service manager & leadership positions
Submit your resume online to be considered for this position.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information. If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login', and can then apply directly to this posting.
Our Clerical/Professional Division will be implementing boutique hours on Mondays from 5: 00-7: 00pm beginning August 6th. Should you require a phone screening or interview outside of standard business hours, we re happy to speak with you during this time frame. Interviews will be scheduled accordingly to accommodate needs during boutique hours as well!