325 Welcome Center Blvd Welcome, NC 27374 US
The Resource is hiring a PCS Assembler for our client, a Manufacturer of back up power generators, located in Lexington. This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity offering a pay rate of $16.00 per hour, and has a 3rd shift working schedule (10:30pm-7:00am). The PCS Assembler would be responsible for performing a variety of mechanical assembly of component parts as assigned following standard procedures, work instructions and/or drawings using several types of hand tools, pneumatic tools, gauges and fixtures. Qualified candidates for this role should have experience using hand tools and power tools and prior experience in mechanical assembly is preferred. If you have strong assembly experience and seeking an opportunity to advance your career, Apply Today!
- Perform a variety of mechanical assembly of component parts as assigned following standard procedures, work instructions and/or drawings
- Ensure proper assembly of component parts into assemblies from procedures, work instructions and/or drawings
- Assure quality of all work produced and assure quality of work received from previous operations
- Comply with company rules and regulations
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner as directed
- Participate in monthly quality feedback meetings
- Willing and able to work in accordance with Lean methods and practices
- Willing to participate in continual training and willing to assist in the training of other employees.
- Prior experience in mechanical assembly is preferred
- Ability to use hand tools, pneumatic tools, fixtures and gauges
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Ability to read blueprints and bill of materials
- Must have good communication skills
- High School Graduate or GED
- Previous experience is preferred
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 815 MLK Jr. Blvd. (Raleigh Rd.) Lexington, to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.