119 N. Talbert Blvd Lexington, NC 27292 | TempToFT
We' re now hiring Assembly Workers for our power technologies client in Lexington! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a pay rate of $11.00 per hour and a 3rd shift working schedule (11: 00pm-7: 00am)! The responsibilities of this role include performing a variety of mechanical assembly of component parts, following standard procedures, work instructions and/or drawings, and using several types of hand tools, pneumatic tools, gauges and fixtures. Qualified candidates will preferably have previous mechanical assembly experience and be able to read blueprints. If you feel you would be a good fit for this opportunity based on your skill set, apply today!
- Ensure proper assembly of component parts into assemblies from procedures, work instructions and/or drawings
- Assure quality of all work produced and of work received from previous operations
- Comply with company rules and regulations
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner as directed
- Participate in monthly quality feedback meetings
- Willing and able to work in accordance with Lean methods and practices
- Willing to participate in continual training and to assist in the training of other employees
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Prior experience in mechanical assembly is preferred
- Ability to use hand tools, pneumatic tools, fixtures and gauges
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Ability to read blueprints and bill of materials
- Must have good communication skills
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.