Are you a quick learner who enjoys a teamwork environment that allows you to work with your hands? We have Assembly Line opportunities for you in the Mocksville area! These are Temp-to-Hire positions with a starting pay rate of $11.00 per hour, which automatically increases to $12.00 once you' re hired on permanent! The working schedule is 1st shift (5: 00am-3: 30pm) Monday-Thursday, with overtime on Fridays as needed. Responsibilities of this role include following detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures, attaching and affixing manufactured components and parts, and maintaining a clean and organized work area. Qualified candidates will have previous assembly experience or be eager to train and learn the assembly line rotation. If you are looking for new opportunities and meet the requirements below, apply today!
- Flexibility to work some Fridays as required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand throughout the shift
- Good hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Comfortable rotating within the assembly line
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screening and testing
- Must have reliable transportation to work in the Mocksville area
Submit your application online, or in person at 562 Valley Rd. Mocksville, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.751.5179.