Assistant Branch Manager
Main Street , Charlotte NC 28105 Charlotte, NC 28105 | DirectHire
We are seeking an Assistant Branch Manager to join our client, one of the leading facility service companies in the country, at their location in Charlotte, NC! This is a permanent, Direct Hire opportunity offering an excellent salary range, as well as solid professional and financial growth opportunities for candidates who possess aggressive and proactive leadership to achieve continued growth and success. The working schedule will be 8: 00am-5: 00pm, Monday-Friday with some flexibility, and qualified candidates must have Sales, Operations and Management experience. The primary responsibilities of this role include customer service duties, human resource management, sales and marketing, overseeing financial performance, and operations management and maintenance. Are you eager to make a management career change? Are you interested in learning more about this family-owned and operated company? We' d love to speak with you!
- Assist the Regional Director in the efforts of branch employees in providing a high level of customer service, including management of customer service issues, customer dialogue, and telephone customer service
- Assist in developing and maintaining a branch operational plan
- Use initiative, independent judgment, discretion, and decision-making skills to perform a variety of duties and solve problems
- Approve pricing for T&M and contract work, approve additional billing hours, and approve subcontracting as needed
- Assist in coaching, training, managing and developing employees, and provide continual feedback regarding employee performance
- Meet with personnel to monitor sales goals and overall performance
- Assist in maintaining accurate record of employee performance and other human resource functions, such as attendance records, etc.
- Assist in administering and/or recommending disciplinary action, promotions, transfers and/or other personnel actions
- Oversee recruiting initiatives in the market or as assigned
- Assist in developing, planning and actively participate in branch sales and marketing efforts to increase and improve business
- Assist in training, motivating and coaching employees to increase branch sales
- Assist in managing branch receivables, including negotiating payment plans, collecting difficult accounts receivables, preparing write-offs and recommending accounts for referral to collection
- Assist in supervising and training other employees regarding branch accounting procedures to include accounts payable process, payroll process, and accounts receivable process
- Assist in implementing and managing a safety program and policy
- Ensure completion of daily payroll reconciliation
- Assist in management of equipment maintenance and repairs, including preventative maintenance
- Knowledge of P&L management to include revenue oversight
- College degree with 5-10 years of experience in a management capacity in the business-to-business service industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Organized and able to effectively manage time while working on multiple engagements in a high-pace environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- No overnight travel is required
- Industry experience is preferred
Submit your resume online to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information. If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login' and can then apply directly to this posting.