Assistant Project Manager
830 NE 25th St Winston-Salem, NC 27105 US
- Assist the Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager in all phases and aspects of the project
- Prepare and assist with pre-installation meetings
- Review Owner contract and become familiar with terms & conditions
- Distribute all short interval and overall project schedules
- Review drawings and specifications to become completely familiar with the project
- Complete sub evaluations/comparisons of bids, scope review, and complete buyout as requested by PM and/or SPM
- Manage submittal log and ensure all submittals are processed promptly
- Prepare all project meeting agendas and associated attachments as directed by the PM/SPM
- Draft, submit, and track all RFI s and distribute to all teams members as appropriate
- Collect superintendent daily reports, weekly project pictures and safety documentation
- Promote positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors instilling this philosophy in project team at all times
- Bachelor's degree required. Concentration in Construction Management or Civil Engineering preferred, but other areas of study will be considered
- 2+ years of managing commercial projects
- On-site, field experience is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to SDeichmann@theresource.com. While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted with further information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sharon has always enjoyed working with people, and as a Direct Hire Recruiter and Executive Placement Specialist, she gets to do that every day.
Sharon loves helping someone find their dream job and making it happen for them. It's very rewarding when she can help someone struggling in their current role to find a new one that fits them better. Sharon gets excited by the challenge of finding candidates who have all the skills and experience needed for a position and the right personality for the company culture.
Best 30 seconds of advice you've ever been given: "When backing up a trailer, camper, or boat, put your hand at the bottom of the steering wheel, not the top, and turn the wheel in the direction you want the trailer to go."
What's something people would be surprised to know about you: "I hold the rank of Second-Degree Black Belt in American Freestyle Karate"