Assistant Property Manager
1320 W. Broad Street Richmond, VA 23220 Richmond, VA 23220 | DirectHire
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Property Manager to join our client, a company focused on the acquisition, renovation and management of historic residential and commercial properties in Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. This permanent, Direct Hire position is located in Richmond, VA, and offers a competitive salary range and benefits package! The working schedule is 8: 30am-5: 30pm, Monday-Friday, with after hours work including some Saturdays required, as needed based on the leasing season. The Assistant Property Manager will report to the Property Manager and will assist with responsibilities including maintaining property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises. This role will manage 177 total units in a full-time capacity, performing general property managements tasks. If you have previous experience with residential or commercial property management and are seeking new career opportunities in the Richmond area, we' d love to speak with you!
- Greeting office visitors and residents
- Taking calls and checking voicemail
- Reaching out to prospects and inputting them into management system
- Touring apartments
- Processing applications and lease paperwork
- Creating move-in paperwork and folders
- Performing apartment inspections
- Posting Apartment Ads
- Filing paperwork
- Assisting with tenant relations, parties, etc.
- Utilizing social media as needed
- Assisting the property manager as needed
- Previous Property Management experience
- Professional in dealing with all visitors and residents
- Skilled at internal and external communication
- Good listener and highly motivated
Submit your resume online to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.