Pine Hall, NC 27042
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Write up material takeoffs
- Create fabrication drawings from CAD program.
- Draft and prepare layout drawings
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications
- Assist and coordinate with engineers
- Prepare drawings and diagrams for copper products
- Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors
- Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers for all projects
- Previous work experience utilizing AutoCAD, internship level or higher
- Passion for doing high quality work
- Ability to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical problems
- High attention to detail
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
- Ability to self-start and self-motivate when there is no one available to provide instruction
- Capacity to handle pressure
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to handle multiple deliverables
Submit your resume online, or send directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call our office at 336.970.5208.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
When applying online, please select ' Permanent Recruitment' when asked to select a branch to begin.