Greensboro, NC 27407
- Perform related banquet set up tasks
- Provide immediate attention to all guests upon seating them
- Take beverage order and serve food in specified stations
- Pour and refill beverages served with and after meals
- Clear dirty dishes and linens as needed
- Clean all assigned work areas in the kitchen and banquet area
- Advise supervisor of any member or guest complaints as soon as they occur
- Assist in closing functions by performing various tasks such as removing linen, busing glasses, dishes, silverware, etc., and re-setting the room for the next function
- Attend any required meetings including pre-service sessions
- Assure that all state and local laws and club policies and procedures for service are consistently followed
- Thanks member and guests and invite them to return
- Consistently follow all sanitation-related requirements
- Follow the direction and complete all assignments as directed by the banquet captain, supervisor or manager
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.510.7700.
When submitting your application online, select ' GSO_Industrial' when prompted to select a branch to begin.