Mount Airy, NC 27030
The Benefits Coordinator will assist employees with benefits enrollment and questions, manage all insurance billing, maintain the employee database and files, and assist with preparation of benefits annual enrollment and communications to employees. This position has supervisory responsibilities over daily processes, as well as the direct supervision of benefits staff, including training, coaching, and monitoring job results. The working schedule is full-time, 8: 00am-5: 00pm (Monday-Friday), with occasional evening and weekend work as required. Qualified candidates should possess Human Resources expertise and be both team and customer oriented. If you feel you fit this description and are seeking new opportunities, we' d love to speak with you!
- Answering questions from employees regarding our cafeteria plans (ie, how to enroll; making mid-plan changes; etc.) and our vacation plans
- This is done mostly by phone and email; therefore phone and email etiquette as well as grammar are very important
- Working with our benefit vendors to validate our enrollments
- Working with benefit vendors to do manual updates in urgent situations
- Daily providing enrollment information to new hires and those who experience qualifying events.
- Data entry for enrollments into our software system (Oracle and Ultipro)
- Working with Disability vendor in filing claims
- Working with Life Insurance vendor in filing claims
- Uploading data to various vendor sites
- Working with payroll data to update 401K data
- Creating Check Requests and / or Journal Entries to ensure benefits vendors are paid timely
- Advanced at using Excel (VLookup; Pivot Tables; etc.)
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Public Administration or related field
- At least 2- years of human resource experience, or any equivalent combination of experience and education/training
- Prior experience in Benefits Administration
- Business Acumen and Critical Evaluation skills
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
- Self-Motivated, and Team/Customer Oriented
- Must be able to follow Company safety rules and all other Company policies
Submit your application or resume online to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call 336.970.5208 or text 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.