Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
Lexington, NC 27292
- Handle inbound/outbound calls
- Data entry inputting customer information and creating reports
- U pdate, maintain and document customer files using Excel and other computer software programs
- Evaluate, resolve and record customer queries and problems
- Coordinate and process customer orders
- Resolve complaints and invoicing problems and respond to inquiries
- Provide quality service to individual customers
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, solid computer skills in Microsoft office
- Expert Level Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington to be considered for these positions. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.
When applying, please select ' Lex_Clerical' when asked to select a branch to begin.