CNC Router Operator
Winston-Salem, NC 27107 | DirectHire
- At least 2-years of experience in wood working and CNC operating
- Basic computer and hand tools knowledge
- Ability to learn Alphacam software, and the ability to write G code is a plus
- Set-up, write programs, and operate special purpose equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Verify conformance of finished work to ensure compliance to tolerance and company specifications
- Start and observe machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjust machine controls as required
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose machine errors and/or electro spindle errors
- Ability to identify dull or work inserts or tools and change as necessary
- Ability to complete preventative maintenance tasks as required
- Ability to work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency, and willingness to be cross-trained and move to other areas as needed
- Ability to move and stand for extended periods, and to lift up to 75 pounds
Submit your resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information. If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login' and can then apply directly to this posting.