Winston-Salem, NC 27107 | DirectHire
- At least 2-years of experience in cabinet making
- Detail-oriented workmanship
- Ability to read and comprehend shop drawings
- Ability to plan work and budget time
- Must adhere to company build and design standards/specifications, and follow all company and OSHA safety regulations
- Proper use and safe handling of hand power tools and various woodworking machines
- Excellent Communication skills - asking questions, sharing information, giving feedback, etc.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to bed, stoop, twist & reach frequently throughout the day, and lift at least 10-35 pounds frequently
- Strong work ethic, reliable and dependable attendance and punctuality, and willingness to contribute
Submit your resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information. If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login' and can then apply directly to this posting.