Cold Formed Steel Manager
3350 Scott Blvd bldg 48 Santa Clara, CA 95054 US
- PE Required, SE preferred.
- 10 Years relevant experience preferred.
- Specific experience with Interior and exterior framing, traditional and Post/Infill, Soffits for wind and seismic loads.
- National project experience.
- Experience with CFS Designer, RSG, Risa preferred.
- Experience with prefab preferred.
- Minimum BS Engineering, MS preferred.
- Highly motivated engineer passionate about CFS and future potential.
- Strong team management experience and good teaching skills.
- Tekla experience is highly beneficial but not required.
Tampa, Austin or San Jose
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted with further information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Tillman is an experienced Senior Direct Hire Recruiter who has been with The Resource for 15 years, working in both Sales/Business Development and Direct Hire Recruitment. Following her experience in Sales, she was ready to get on the other side of the desk! Lisa enjoys recruiting for Engineers, Human Resources, Business Development and Industrial & Facilities Manager professionals. She takes great pride in sourcing, coaching and placing candidates in jobs they love. In addition to recruiting, Lisa serves as a mentor. When she's not working she enjoys spending time with her family (including her piebald dachshund, "Painter"), and working out.
My favorite Zoo animal is a sea turtle, someone long ago told me I was like a turtle hard on the outside and soft on the inside.
Words You live by: "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."...“Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first step to succeeding.” –Jim Valvano... “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” -Maya Angelou