Commercial Property Manager
Winston Salem, NC 27101
- Establish close relationships with tenants and respond to their needs, ensuring issues are resolved promptly
- Maintain the safety and integrity of all buildings, systems, and equipment through staff or contractors to ensure compliance with all codes, laws, and environmental regulations
- Monitor tenant construction projects on a regular basis to ensure compliance with approved drawings
- Prepare annual budgets for operating and capital expenses in addition to monthly reporting and explaining variances, as well as coding and tracking invoices
- Maintain appropriate contracts, communications, and filings using standard, approved company service contracts with appropriate termination rights, proper insurance certificates, etc.
- Monitor and enforce lease terms, including timely billing, rent collection, tenant adherence to lease requirements, and issuance of default letters. This also includes any tenant billbacks on a monthly basis
- Prepare and reconcile tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges
- Obtain and review Tenant and Vendor insurance certificates for accuracy and effectiveness
- Responsibilities may require some evening/weekend hours in order to meet deadlines and/or emergencies
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of four years of related experience with commercial office properties (preferably not solely residential property management)
- Bachelor' s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues
- Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles, and the ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Medical (Health Insurance)
- 401K plan plus match
- Paid Time Off allocation
Submit your resume online, or directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text 336.970.5208.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information. If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login' and can then apply directly to this posting.
Our Clerical/Professional Division will be implementing boutique hours on Mondays from 5: 00-7: 00pm beginning August 6th. Should you require a phone screening or interview outside of standard business hours, we re happy to speak with you during this time frame. Interviews will be scheduled accordingly to accommodate needs during boutique hours as well!