Customer Service Representative
Greensboro, NC 27416
- Update potential customer data and prospect current customers
- Research potential new leads through website, industry trade publications, etc. Qualify each lead.
- Prepare written proposals/pricing to customers or mail printed marketing materials along with pricing to customers
- Answer emails from customers, follow up on sample requests and/or R&D projects, and provide customer service as needed to all in house accounts
- Supply giveaways, product information sales sheets, prepare materials needed for table top events
- Must be trained to have knowledge of products, use in applications, etc.
- Monitors competitive activity and provides feedback to Sales Manager
- Maintains sales management information for all customers and call reporting as may be required
- Work with sales manager to increase calling skills, striving for better results at all times
- Enter notes of each call and each contact to a database
- Uncover and qualify the needs of all prospects
- Present products to the prospect that meet their needs
- Must have manufacturing customer service experience, call center experience will not suffice
- Computer expertise to run and produce reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cannot be sensitive to strong smells of food flavoring in the building
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.510.7700.