Customer Service Representatives
225 Commerce Place Greensboro, NC 27401 US
After submitting your application, we kindly request that you monitor your email and/or text messages for a follow-up communication. This message will include additional job-specific details and questions for you to complete. We appreciate your attention to this important step in the application process.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in a call service center environment, and be able to maintain professionalism in potentially stressful situations. If you're interested in a new work-from-home (WFH) customer service opportunity and feel you would be a good fit, apply today!
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers and identify the type of assistance they need
- Handle escalated calls, resolving more complex customer issues
- Ask questions and listen actively to identify issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Assist customers in navigating company website
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Other duties are assigned based on department’s needs
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed to meet demands
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic office mathematical skills
- Knowledge of general office computer skills
- At least 1-year of Customer Service Representative (CSR) experience or 1-year of experience in a call center setting or phone support role
- Successfully complete a Customer Service training class and demonstrate proficiency of the material
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at 336.510.7700.