Customer Service Representatives
Salisbury, NC 28144
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Good phone, email and overall communication skills is a plus. Also must be a team player and work well with others
- Build relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center data base
- Meet personal/team targets
- Professional Demeanor
- Good phone, email, and overall communication skills
- Data entry skills and excellent attention to detail
- Email/Telecommunication experience
- Fast Learner who can easily adapt to processes and systems
- Must be a team player and work well with others
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington to be considered for these positions. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.
When applying, please select ' Lex_Clerical' when asked to select a branch to begin.