Pine Hall, NC 27042
The primary purpose of this position is to conduct research, create design proposals, evaluate, and maintain mechanical products. Qualified candidates will have experience with heavy industrial equipment, knowledge of LEAN strategies and/or six sigma.
This is an exciting position that will take you out of the office and on to the plant floor working with a team to help design and implement new machinery as well as upgrade other machine locations. If you feel you could successfully carry out the duties below and are interested in this opportunity, we' d love to speak with you!
-Medical, dental, and vision insurance at extremely competitive rates
-Free critical illness insurance, life insurance, and AD&D insurance
-9 paid holidays
-Prorated PTO plan that grows as you grow with the company
-401(k) plan with match
-Employee Assistance Program
- Uses AutoCAD/Siemens NX ( 3D program ) to develop concepts and designs for development of heavy industrial equipment machine improvements.
- Present to personnel at all levels regarding the technical details of new and existing machines. Such communication may include, but is not limited to: Analysis of machines, assemblies and component drawings and sketches that conform to drawing standards.
- Inspects and acts on supplier delivered materials / equipment that are out of specification.
- Is instrumental in cost avoidance and cost reduction activities.
- Assists maintenance in trouble shooting, repairs, and training on heavy industrial machines, provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- On call status required when needed during times of emergencies or adverse conditions.
- Bachelor s degree from four-year college or Associate' s degree from a technical school with three years of related experience and/or training
- Experience in design and development of heavy industrial equipment
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment strong ability to multitask complex projects efficiently
- Strong work ethic, ability to work collaboratively, energetic and goal oriented
- Knowledge of Siemens NX ( 3D Software ) and SAP is a plus
- Office and production environment involving administrative and computer activities
- Periods of walking, negotiating stairs, ladders, elevated catwalks, bending, stooping, reaching and lifting, in cold and hot environments
Submit your information online or directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com to be considered for this position.
For additional information, please text 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.