Development Engineer (Post-Market)
Winston Salem, NC 27105
- Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Biomedical engineering
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience, or internships
- Work will be performed on-site
- Extensive work experience within the medical device / FDA regulated industries is preferred
- Strong engineering and technical expertise, and/or trainable in these areas
- Extensive DHF experience, with a variety of medical devices
- Familiar with cGMP, ISO 13485, ISO 14971
- Technical acumen to work with team engineers to identify/conduct remediation activities
- Very conscientious/detail-oriented
- Strong team leadership skills
Submit your resume online, or directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.