Development Engineer (Post-Market)
Winston Salem, NC 27105
- Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Biomedical engineering
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience, or internships
- Work will be performed on-site
- Extensive work experience within the medical device / FDA regulated industries is preferred
- Strong engineering and technical expertise, and/or trainable in these areas
- Extensive DHF experience, with a variety of medical devices
- Familiar with cGMP, ISO 13485, ISO 14971
- Technical acumen to work with team engineers to identify/conduct remediation activities
- Very conscientio us/detail-oriented
- Strong team leadership skills
Submit your resume online, or directly to ckelly-corne@theresource.Com, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Our Clerical/Professional Division has implemented boutique hours on Mondays from 5: 00-7: 00pm. Should you require a phone screening or interview outside of standard business hours, we' re happy to speak with you during this time frame. Interviews will be scheduled accordingly to accommodate needs during boutique hours.