Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanic
195 Atlay Drive Winston-Salem, NC 27106 US
Are you ready to take the next step in your career within the construction industry? We're seeking a motivated and skilled Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanic to join our client, a specialty fabrication company, located in Winston-Salem, NC. This is a permanent, Direct-Hire position that offers a competitive salary and has a 1st shift schedule. The Diesel/Heavy Equipment Mechanic would be responsible for identifying and troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues in diesel engines and heavy equipment, performing routine maintenance, and conducting major repairs. Ideal candidates for this role should have previous experience performing maintenance on heavy equipment and excellent problem-solving skills. If you're passionate about working with heavy machinery and have a strong mechanical aptitude, we'd love to hear from you! Apply Today!
- Previous experience as a diesel mechanic or with heavy equipment maintenance
- Strong understanding of diesel engines, hydraulic systems, and mechanical components
- Ability to diagnose, repair, and maintain construction equipment efficiently
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- 401K Option: Plan for your future with our 401K plan
- Vacation (PTO): Enjoy well-deserved time off to recharge and relax
- Paid Holidays: Celebrate holidays with your loved ones knowing you're being compensated
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Jordan Milligan at JMilligan@theresource.com for more details.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted with more information.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan is a Direct-Hire Recruiter at The Resource, with experience in all aspects of the recruiting process from sourcing to closing. He's passionate about helping companies find their next great hire, and takes pride in helping candidates advance their careers.
Jordan would love to hear from you if you're looking for a new opportunity or have a job opening at your company that needs to be filled quickly. Be sure to connect with him on LinkedIn too!
Hobby: Playing guitar, Favorite getaway: The Outer Banks, Favorite Childhood Book: Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events" (as a kid, I read every single book in this series multiple times), Favorite Band: Toto, All-time Favorite Vacation Destination: Barcelona, Spain