The Resource is hiring a Digital Cutting Machine Operator, for our client a sports equipment manufacturer, located in Salisbury, NC! This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity that offers a pay rate of $16.00 per hour, and has a 1st shift schedule (7:00am- 3:45pm). The Digital Cutting Machine Operator is responsible for multiple aspects of physical graphic manipulation and manufacturing. The focus will be the operation of digital cutting hardware and software to prepare hard and soft goods for the next steps in their construction. The primary role in this position will be to effectively and efficiently operate digital cutting hardware and software to produce finished goods or items that are ready for further assembly or finishing. Substrates that will require cutting include, but are not limited to, Vinyl, Vinyl Coated Mesh, expanded PVC sheeting, acrylic, polycarbonate, sign foams, aluminum sign boards, Foam core, etc. Methods for manipulating the above materials will include routing, slicing (using drag knives, oscillating knives, rotating knives, kiss cut knives). Ideal candidates for this role should have a prior work experience in a similar. If you're seeking a role to showcase your work experience, apply today!
- Cut, route, crease, and otherwise manipulate different substrates efficiently and effectively at a high level of quality
- Handle different substrates without damage or delay while loading and unloading the cutter
- Maintain and deliver a high level of quality for every item
- Organize your workflow in a way that is easy for others to identify a job's status at any given time
- Deliver finished materials in an effective way to their next location
- Constantly improve your abilities and understanding of different equipment and software functions
- Communicate and work effectively with other graphics production personnel to achieve common goals
- Identify opportunities to improve the digital cutting process
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Able to lift 50lbs or more.
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 815 MLK Jr. Blvd. (Raleigh Rd.) Lexington, to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.