.6109 Corporate Park Dr Browns Summit, NC 27214 US
The Resource is hiring a Dock Coordinator for our client, a commercial printing company, located in Browns Summit, NC! This is a permanent, Direct-Hire opportunity that offers a starting salary of $18.00-$20.00 per hour (depending on experience), and has a 1st shift schedule (9:00am-5:00pm). The Dock Coordinator would be responsible for loading and unloading freight accurately, inventory control, rotation and inspection of materials, and other warehouse-related duties to ensure timely and accurate delivery of freight to customers. Duties also include assisting the supervisor and manager to maintain the operations of the warehouse facility by acting as point of contact between management staff and assigned areas of the warehouse. Ideal candidates for this role should have previous warehouse experience and leadership skills. If you are seeking a new opportunity and ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
- Load inbound and outbound freight to and from vehicles
- Record receipts into ERP (Seradex) database
- Transfer raw materials, WIP, and finished goods out of database
- Label and weigh freight
- Perform cleaning activities in the work area to ensure safety and cleanliness of dock
- Record and report damaged shipments and misrouted freight on applicable reports
- Communicate work area needs to Warehouse Supervisor
- Determine daily tasks and workloads
- Maintain quality standards for warehouse storage and service including communication
- Maintain and ensure a safe working environment
- Drive box truck between sites and offsite as needed
- Any tasks assigned as needed
- Good interpersonal skills required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4 years of experience
- Warehouse experience preferred.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Brian Smith at BSmith@theresource.com. While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified will be contacted with further information.