Electrical Maintenance Technician
Greensboro, NC 27403
- Check and refill lubricant reservoirs, apply grease to lubricant points, and inspect machinery while performing scheduled preventative maintenance
- Operate shop tools, equipment, and as many machines related to maintenance as skill level will permit
- Make repairs and adjustments to machinery and assist in dismantling all or parts of machinery to repair or replace defective components
- Assist in electrical projects and perform minor electrical repairs
- Assist in pipe fitting tasks and able to perform some installation tasks unassisted
- Perform certain portions of repairs to power industrial equipment, and assist in rebuilding of related equipment
- Maintain and service a range of building equipment such as HVAC, lighting, water and sewer, etc.
- Assist in the installation of new plant equipment
- Maintain production equipment in good operating condition while optimizing equipment uptime
- Improve reliability and operating efficiency of plant equipment
- Conduct preventive maintenance tasks in a timely manner to ensure operation of all equipment, in an efficient and safe manner
- Support site housekeeping and safety programs, maintaining a work place that is clean and safe
- At least 2-years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening and testing
- Industrial, electrical or welding certifications, and/or a post-secondary/technical degree is preferred
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
- Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
- Basic electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic theory
- Knowledge of PLC programming
- Understand basic electrical and pneumatic diagrams, familiar with 12 VDC to 480 VAC electrical wiring or circuits and capable of diagnosing 115 VAC control circuitry
Submit your resume online, or in person at 3402H W Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.510.7700.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.