Lexington, NC 27292
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Experience with installation of conduit, emergency generators, voltage levels, calculation of fuse applications and wire installation
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs, use of testing equipment including digital & analog meters, and reading blueprints is preferred
- At least two years industrial electrical experience
- A degree or diploma in Electronics or related field is preferred
- Willing to consider candidates who are trainees with some skills/education, all the way up to experienced journeymen
Submit your resume online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.