Electrical and Industrial Maintenance Tech
Linwood, NC 27299
This position will report to the Maintenance Manager and be a member of the Technical Services Team, supporting the mill and production assets. Responsibilities include maintenance, repair and reliability improvements of the asset equipment, and responding to any mill issue that comes up during the shift. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of PLCs, MCCs and Allen Bradley VFDs, and have previous experience with Industrial Controls/Electronics. If you feel you would be a good fit for this opportunity, apply today!
- Respond to any mill issue that comes up during the shift
- Initiate improvement in PM program J Work ID
- Complete scheduled work on time
- Document all action taken in SAP
- Communicate with the other teams about changes and issues
- Support mill machine downs and other mill issues
- Perform and document maintenance, calibration, installation, fault diagnosis and repair of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic instruments and systems
- Calibrate, troubleshoot and repair plant instrumentation transmitters, control valves, switches, relays, etc.
- Working knowledge of PLCs, MCCs and Allen Bradley VFDs
- Two year technical/electronics degree and/or 3 years of Industrial Controls/Electronic experience
- Comfortable with occasional lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable standing and/or walking up to 10-12 hours per day, depending on work assignment
- Ability to operate lift trucks for up to 10-12 hours depending on assignment
- Frequent bending, kneeling, climbing, twisting, reaching
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts with required overtime
- Comfortable around fast operating machinery, in an environment with high temperatures
- Comfortable working outside in winter temperatures as necessary, and in tight and/or confined areas in awkward positions
- Ability to work in stressful situations that have heavy responsibility
- Respond to audible alarms, signals, pages and oral communication
- Must be able to wear all required PPE including eye protection, foot protection (steel toe shoes), hearing protection and respiratory protection
Submit your resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000 and reference ' Electrical & Industrial Maintenance Direct Hire'. While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.