Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Tech
1040 Cedar Crest Dr Graham, NC 27253 US
- Electro-Mechanical troubleshooting, repair and maintenance
- Preventive maintenance on production machines
- Document maintenance and procedures. Maintain a daily log
- Maintains involvement with operations of the plant processing equipment and scale systems
- Demonstrates strong safety leadership skills and follows safe work practices
- Follows food safety and good manufacturing practices
- Works as part of a team to plan and conduct equipment repairs
- Receives work order/request, reviews to determine tools, equipment, time, manpower, parts, and supplies needed
- Read blueprints, schematics (including electrical), wiring diagrams, technical manuals, etc
- Observe equipment or machinery while in operation to detect malfunctions
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Report to Shift Maintenance Supervisor regarding recurring issues and potentially propose solutions for the same.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1+ years of related experience and/or training in an industrial mechanical maintenance or food manufacturing environment; or 4 years’ direct experience in an industrial mechanical maintenance or food manufacturing maintenance environment, required
- Strong knowledge of AC/DC motors, controls, sensors, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical systems, and troubleshooting. (Required)
- Knowledge of programmable logic/automation controllers, human-machine interfaces, hardware, I/O cards, sensors and other electrical components. (Required)
- Basic computer skills and the ability to work independently are also required for this position.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Submit your resume online, or send directly to Carolyn at email@example.com to be considered for this position. For more information, please call our office at 336-217-1418.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information
Meet Your Recruiter
Carolyn Alvarez is an experienced Bilingual Direct Hire Recruiter, who is driven by helping people find the next step in their career. She takes pride in providing the best and smoothest job searching experience. As Direct Hire Recruiter, Carolyn's goals include finding and placing top-notch candidates and providing a great candidate experience.
One thing most people don't know about you: "I love watching Formula 1 racing"
Favorite Quote: “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life” – Steve Jobs