Electro Mechanical Technician
Thomasville, NC 27360
- Proficient in using and analyzing systems utilizing digital voltmeter, oscilloscope, PC computer, etc.
- Ability and commitment to continuously pursue formal education relating to the electrical/electronic field
- Ability to use welding machines, cutting torches and millwright equipment
- Strong math skills
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools
- Able to comprehend, learn and communicate to others basic and complex work instructions and details
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Comfortable lifting as much as 80 pounds from the floor, and climbing stairs to work in overhead areas
- Able to bend, stand or stoop for continuous periods of time
- Comfortable working with exposure to noise equal to or greater than 85 dB, and heat
Submit your application online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.
Please select ' Lex_Industrial' when asked to select a branch to begin.