Fabrication Machine Operators
Welcome, NC 27374
- Daily operation of fabrication machines
- Set up and maintain work cell and machinery
- Ensure high quality of units produced
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned
- Support manufacturing production and customer needs
- Provide product improvement suggestions
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and manufacturing instructions
- Knowledge of cabinet fabrication is suggested
- Ability to perform heavy lifting
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 119 N. Talbert Blvd. Lexington, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.