325 Welcome Center Blvd Welcome, NC 27374 US
The Resource is hiring a Fabrication Operator for our client, a global leader in the manufacture of transfer switches, paralleling switchgear, power control, load banks and surge devices, located in Welcome, NC. This position is offering a pay rate of $17.06 - $18.06 per hour (depending on shift) and has openings on 1st (6:30pm-3:00pm), 2nd (2:30pm-11:00pm), and 3rd shift (10:30pm- 7:00pm). The Fabrication Operator would be responsible for the fabrication of stainless steel components. Qualified candidates for this role must have a background working with sheet metal and knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance. Applicants must also have measurement and mathematical fractional/decimal conversion skills as well as the ability to distinguish material type and gauge. If you have previous experience and feel this opportunity would be an excellent fit for you, Apply Today!
- Read and interpret blueprints to determine the safest and most efficient way to perform the job and set up machinery to produce quality parts
- Select proper punches and dies based on material thickness and type
- Set-up tooling, load programs and set up machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment. Make adjustment to accomplish production requirements
- Determine condition of tools and that they are in a safe condition for use
- Inspect and confirm accuracy of parts by using basic measuring equipment such as micrometers, radius gauges, fixtures, and calipers
- Complete quality checklist for workstation
- Maintain 5S workstation
- Follow all safety rules and procedures
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 815 MLK Jr. Blvd. (Raleigh Rd.) Lexington, to be considered for this position. For more information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5245.