Facility Maintenance Technician
1040 Cedar Crest Dr Graham, NC 27253 US
The Resource is seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician for our client, a food and beverage manufacturer, located in Burlington, NC! This is a permanent, Direct-Hire opportunity that offers a pay range of $17.00- $24.00 per hour (depending on experience), and has a 1st shift schedule (6:30am-3:30pm). The Facility Maintenance technician will work closely with other Building Maintenance Technicians to respond to maintenance requests for clogged drains, leaking vents or damaged walls. They may also complete maintenance work to the exterior of a facility, including painting, replacing windows or making repairs to A/C condensers. Ideal candidates for this role should have construction skills such as carpentry, painting, masonry, plumbing, roofing and welding. If you have previous experience with a maintenance background and ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
- Performing quality checks on HVAC, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical systems
- Checking and responding to security and safety issues
- Testing and recommending new maintenance products
- Coordinating deliveries from vendors and suppliers
- Keeping documents of inspections and problems
- Keeping an inventory of cleaning and repair supplies Training junior staff, if applicable
- Construction skills such as carpentry, painting, masonry, plumbing, roofing and welding
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills for fixing maintenance issues
- Administrative skills for ordering supplies, handling records and scheduling maintenance
- Physical strength and dexterity to lift, move and handle equipment
- Stamina to deal with long hours standing or walking
- Strong verbal and written communication for discussing maintenance issues
- Ability to work in extreme hot or cold conditions
- Organizational and time management skills
Submit your resume online, or send directly to Carolyn at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position. For more information, please call our office at 336-217-1418.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information
Meet Your Recruiter
Carolyn Alvarez is an experienced Bilingual Direct Hire Recruiter, who is driven by helping people find the next step in their career. She takes pride in providing the best and smoothest job searching experience. As Direct Hire Recruiter, Carolyn's goals include finding and placing top-notch candidates and providing a great candidate experience.
One thing most people don't know about you: "I love watching Formula 1 racing"
Favorite Quote: “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life” – Steve Jobs