Winston Salem, NC 27105
- Operate sit-down forklift to load and unload materials and move items to and from storage areas, and loading docks
- Manage inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Check to make sure loads are secure and stacking empty pallets
- Transport materials to different locations within the facility
- Adhere to safety management standards
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- Proven experience as a forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Proficient operating technical machinery and RF scanners
- Detailed oriented
Submit your application online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. Call or text our office at 336-896-1000 for more information.
When apply please select ' WS_Industrial' when asked to select a branch to begin.