Greensboro, NC 27406
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on all HVAC equipment, maintain and repair HVAC systems
- Minor Repairs and Maintenance on Air Compressors and Air Dryers
- Perform minor plumbing repairs
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and perform minor electrical repairs to include replacing lighting ballasts
- On occasion perform component rebuild and hydraulic repairs
- Minor Welding as needed
- Fire System Knowledge
- Maintain all Facility Inspections and assist with Environmental Inspections
- Perform other duties as required
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent
- At least 5-years of experience as an HVAC Technician or Mechanic (Universal Refrigerant Certification a plus)
- In depth knowledge of various maintenance fundamentals, to deal with service and repairs
- Must be physically able to perform basic maintenance tasks to the highest caliber, including ability to climb ladders, work in confined spaces, lift heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs., etc.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed
- May be required to use a variety of hand or power tools and operate forklift/aerial equipment
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment, be punctual, and able to self perform
- Experience with Trane, Carrier and York equipment is preferred
- Strong overall maintenance background, knowledge of Plumbing, Electrical, Air Compressors, Hoists & Cranes, is highly preferred and a bonus
Submit your resume online, or in person at 3402H W. Wendover Ave. Greensboro, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.510.7700.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.