Homeowners Association Manager
Winston Salem, NC 27101
- Communicate with board members and home owners in person, via telephone and email regarding account balances, work orders, architectural requests, projects, etc.
- Perform site inspections for routine maintenance, vendor management and violations of rules and regulations.
- Help prepare board packages and aid in facilitation of board meetings
- Handles the financial matters including the collection of association fees from residents
- 2-3 yeas of association management experience preferred
- Project management experience a plus but not required.
- Proficient in multitasking and prioritization; Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of and ability to facilitate requirements of governing documents
- Knowledge of multistory building operations, maintenance and repairs
- Self-motivated, organized, team player that is detailed oriented with strong customer service mindset
- Skilled using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Ability to budget and provide accurate financial reports. Experience with accounts payable
- Willing to travel in the Winston Salem market
Submit your application or resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.896.1000.
When applying please select ' WS_Clerical' upon submittal.