Human Resource Administrator
Mocksville, NC 27028
- Enhance recruitment, hiring and on-boarding processes
- Oversee employee recordkeeping including new hires, performance appraisals, time off, employee transfers, separations and exit interviews
- Serve as a liaison for management team and supervise employees on human capital issues that affect performance and business relationships
- Fresh eyes approach to conflict resolution, discipline and termination procedures including education of Managers/Supervisors on said procedures
- Create and maintain current job descriptions for all employees
- Keep up-to-date on changes and updates in employment law, ensuring Companies compliance with all federal, state and local human resources laws
- Assist in payroll preparation/ processing in conjunction with outside payroll service
- Participate in the review of employee benefits programs including medical dental, life, disability insurance, and 401k
- Assist in maintaining employee handbook and processes, ensuring steps are taken to integrate all businesses into like practice(s)
- Meet deadlines, prioritize company assignments and maintain a professional composure under pressure and dynamic conditions
- Bachelor' s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Business Administration, Organizational Psychology or Communications
- Four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Specialized degree in Human Resource Administration and/or professional certification is preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common and technical human resource documents, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Ability to articulate thoughts and write in clear, concise manner
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Outlook and internet software
Submit your resume online, or in person at 562 Valley Rd. Mocksville, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.751.5179.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.