Human Resources Recruiter
Winston Salem, NC 27102 | DirectHire
- Full-life cycle recruiting for positions including Drivers, Mechanics, Dispatchers, Terminal Managers, Office Administration, Corporate Management, etc.
- Create and use existing employment advertisements, and use multiple methods and outlets to recruit and advertise for open positions
- Source resumes and following up with managers to ensure interviewing is being conducted
- Perform phone screens, interviews, reference checks, background screenings, and extend employment offers
- Hire candidates and prepare for their onboarding
- Update and make changes to the internal portal and website
- File and coordinate applications and background checks
- Actively source and recruit both active and passive candidates for open positions
- Develop strong working relationships with hiring managers in order to be able to effectively understand their needs and assist them in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate and work with third parties, including staffing agencies, colleges, newspapers, vendors, etc.
- Travel to other locations as needed to recruit, onboard new employees, participate in meetings, etc.
- Human Resources education or 2+ years of direct HR/recruiting experience is preferred
- Prior recruiting experience in the transportation/petroleum industry is preferred
- ADP Workforce Now administrator experience is preferred
- Solid computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- High Energy with a solution driven mentality
- Must have a valid driver s license, clean MVR, and meet company fleet requirements
Submit your resume online, or in person at 1292 S. Stratford Rd. Winston-Salem, to be considered for this position. For additional information, please call or text our office at 336.970.5237.
While we appreciate all inquiries, only qualified candidates will be contacted for further information. If you have previously applied with us, you may access your existing profile by clicking ' Employee Login', and can then apply directly to this posting.